V.4 : January 22, 2020
The Site may collect two types of data and information:
Non-personally Identifiable Information. This kind of information may be collected by the Site or provided by you without being related to any identified person (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may include (but is not limited to): search inquiries, technical information and aggregated usage information, type of operation system, browser type and version, language and keyboard language.
Personally Identifiable Information. This kind of information is namely connected to an identified person or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include (but not limited to): your computer's IP address or other persistent user identifier, which is allocated to your device by your Internet service provider, your e-mail address, telephone number, location and demographic information, your first and last name, date of birth, gender, physical address, including zip code, mobile/cellular number, and any other information you provide to us during the registration process or though the course of communicating with the Site about the products and services provided by the Site.
The Site collects the information from you and from your interaction with the Site, as well as from various other sources such as third parties and publicly available information.
Without derogating of the aforementioned, please note that we may collect any of the following data:
- Your personal information such as Your name, date of birth, gender, contact details (email addresses, telephone numbers etc.) and profession.
- Information about your geographical location.
- Your search behavior and preferences in the Site.
- Information about your devices and access to the Internet (such as IP address, web browser and operating system type and version).
BY ENTERING AND USING THE SITE YOU GIVE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES SET FORTH HEREIN.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY SENDING US A WITHDRAWL NOTICE TO CONTACT@EMILY-HR-SPECIALIST.COM . THE WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT SHALL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
We use the Information we collect for the following purposes (the "Purposes"):
- Register you to the Site and maintain your account.
- Provide our services, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services.
- Offer you tailored content – such as providing you more relevant ads.
- We may use the information for statistical analysis, analytics, research and technical support.
- We may use your email address and your mobile phone number to inform you about landing pages for a variety of services, content and products, including those offered by third parties.
- Make your next use of the Site more personalized.
- Contact you regarding administrative issues, such as questions about your specific request, or otherwise respond to your comments or requests.
- Make telephone calls and send text messages to you with information and offers.
- Track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes.
- Help administer and protect the security of the Site.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information in two ways:
Information you give us. In certain occasions we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, for example: your name, email address, location information or telephone number. Please note that you are not obligated in any way to provide us with any information, but we may not be able to properly provide you with our services and/or parts of our services if you refuse providing the required information.
- Device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version).
- Log information - We automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include (but is not limited to): details of how the Site is used and search queries.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, keys and values in the windows registry hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Location information.
You may be aware that the European General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and access controls in our Privacy Center and Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Access - the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure - the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object - the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability - the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com, . We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and are free to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In accordance with the GDPR You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal Data that we hold relating to you.
- We shall be the data controller of the master data you enter in connection with your creation of a profile on the Site, i.e. your name and your email address, as well as registration of your IP address, your employment preferences, employment searches and other demographic information.
What Are Cookies?
“Cookies” are a feature in your browser software. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposes and to improve your experience. If enabled, we may write cookies that may store small amounts of data on your computer.
You may prevent receipt of Cookies by adjusting your browser preferences. Those can be modified to accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please note that We use both session cookies, which terminate when a user closes his/her browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on the user's computer until manually deleted. Kindly note that you have the ability to accept, decline, move or remove cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings. However, be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Site.
For more general information on Cookies see the Wikipedia for HTTP Cookies
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE
We do our best to ensure that Personal Information that are inaccurate are corrected or erased or rectified without delay. If you become aware of any inaccurate information you have provided us with and/or if there is any change in any information you have provided us with, please let us know of it promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org,, so we may erase and/or correct such information.
STORING INFORMATION AND CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
Personal Information and Non-Personal information collected by Us and/or provided by you ("Information") may be stored in two types of locations:
- Local storage - We may store Information (including Personal Information) locally on your device.
- Servers – We may store Information on our servers (and/or third parties' servers we may use for this purpose) (the "Servers").
We store Personal Information for longer periods insofar as such Personal Information is required for any of the Purposes.
We use reliable third parties’ services (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Google) for storing your personal data. We ensure these providers implement sufficient security measures, however, we do not always control the exact location of the servers on which your Personal Data is stored. Therefore, your Personal Data may be transferred to a third country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the Commission (as defined in the GDPR) may or may not apply.
However, after all, we may, knowingly or unknowingly, transfer your Personal Data to a country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the Commission (as defined in the GDPR) does not apply and without implementing appropriate safeguards pursuant. Such transfer may put your Personal Data in risk. By entering the Site and using it you explicitly consent that we transfer your Personal Data to the proposed transfer. Such transfer may be necessary for the performance of our services for you.
We do our best to ensure appropriate security of the Personal Information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
You can notify us by sending an email to: email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to make any of the aforementioned, pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to share or transfer Non-Personal Information to third parties.
We may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to disclose to third parties your Personal Information as set forth below:
- To companies and individuals, we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf.
- To determine what opportunities are right for you. Subject to your consent we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties to provide you with career-related information and to contact you about other opportunities, products or services of third parties.
- The Site uses your Personal Information to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. This may include business co-operations between the site and third parties for profit ("Partners").
- In an event of a merger or acquisition we may disclose and transfer your Personal Information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business.
- In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of your Personal Information in a transaction approved by the court.
We may also share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Site, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Our Providers and Partners as for the date first stated above are as follows and you may find their privacy policies at the link beside each name:
- Zip Recruiter:
- Austinshire Partners:
- ATTB Group:
We may also share your information in case we have a reason to believe, in good faith, that such sharing is required in order to comply with any applicable law, to prevent crime and/or to protect national and/or personal security.
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your Personal Information and data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. Data security is very important to us and to protect Your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site. However, please note the Internet and the electronic transmission of information can never be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Data will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting Your privacy, we cannot guarantee that Your Data will always remain confidential. You understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your conduct and use of the Site and the information You send us electronically or otherwise which You post to the Site.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our Policy, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,